Data protection policy (GDPR)
1. The Administrator of personal data is Load.Me limited liability company with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Radomska 8, 31-435 Kraków, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number: 0000689593, share capital in the amount of PLN 250,000 (fully paid), (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" or "Company").
2. The Administrator can be contacted by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the abovementioned HQ adress.
3. The scope of processed data - name, surname, e-mail address, NIP, REGON, telephone number and data resulting from the compilation of these data.
4. In addition, in connection with the requirements of the Telecommunications Act, we also process your so-called "retention data" such as:
- transmission data, which means data processed for the purpose of transmitting messages in telecommunications networks or calculating charges for telecommunications services, including location data, which means all data processed in the telecommunications network or as part of telecommunications services indicating the geographical location of the terminal equipment of the user of publicly available telecommunications services;
- location data, which means location data that goes beyond what is necessary to transmit a message or bill;
- data on attempts to establish a connection between network termination points, including data on unsuccessful connection attempts, meaning connections between telecommunications terminal equipment or network termination points that have been assembled and were not picked up by the end user or the assembled connections were interrupted.
5. The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- performance of services arising from the contract for the provision of telecommunications services, including the provision of services, connection and installation, as well as the removal of failures and maintenance of the telecommunications network (art.6 par.1 lit.b GDPR - processing for the performance of the contract);
- issuing invoices and accepting payments (art.6 par.1 lit.b and c GDPR - processing for the purpose of performing the contract and fulfilling the legal obligation);
- debt collection and defense against claims (art.6 par.1 lit.f GDPR - legitimate interest);
- handling complaints (6 item 1 letter c of the GDPR - fulfilling the legal obligation);
- collecting, storing and sharing retention data with relevant authorities (art.6 par.1 lit.c GDPR in connection with art. 159 et seq. of the Telecommunications Law);
- direct marketing of the Administrator's services in the form of a telephone contact to the phone number provided in the form for the purpose (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR - legitimate interest);sending commercial information on telecommunications services and related services to the e-mail address provided in the form (legal basis - Article 6 (1) and GDPR in connection with Article 10 (2) of the Act and the provision of electronic services - your consent);
- expressed consent to the processing of data for the purposes of maintaining the directory and directory inquiry in accordance with art. 66 and 67 of the Telecommunications Law (legal basis - Article 6 (1) and GDPR in connection with Article 169 (3) of the Telecommunications Law).
6. Personal data will be transferred:
- entities that perform services for the Administrator necessary to provide services to which the contract with the Administrator concluded by you;
- in the event of consent to include data in the subscriber's list, the data may also be transferred to other subscribers and telecommunications undertakings;
- recipients for whose disclosure is required by applicable law or order of a court or other authority.
7. The data will be processed for the following period of time:
- retention data is stored for a period of 12 months and then deleted;
- the data contained on the contract and other media are stored for its duration, the period enabling claims (3 years) and the period necessary to defend against claims (10 years, except that if the amendment is introduced, this period will be 6 years) );
- data contained on invoices are stored for a period of 5 years, as required by law.
8. You have the right to:
- request access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- To the extent that the basis for processing is consent:
- request the transfer of personal data, including sending data to another administrator;withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawf;
- ulness of processing before its withdrawal.
- To the extent that the basis for processing is a legitimate interest, the Company has the right to object to the processing.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary but may prove necessary to perform the Agreement.